We offer robust solutions to charitable organisations ensuring compliance with the statutory requirements. We are fully abreast with the latest developments in the Industry and are currently providing a wide range of tailor-made solutions to registered charities.
Our team has considerable experience in working with clients in this field and we have many charity clients for whom we provide an extensive range of services.
We are able to offer the benefits of a breadth of sector experience and are well placed to advise you on strategic matters, such as:
- Governance issues - we have advised a number of clients on revisions to their governance infrastructures
- Taxation - VAT can have a significant impact on a charity's funding and cashflow. We can review and report on all aspects of VAT as it affects your charity/NFP in order to help you minimise the VAT cost within your organisation
- Trading - we can help you with the legal, commercial and taxation issues that apply to Charities/NFPs
- Risk management - advice on amending and updating your risk management register and processes, including advising on the Bribery Act.
The services we offer to a charity client have proven to add significant value to the organisation’s operations.
Our services include:
- SORP compliant annual accounts
- Independent Examination
- Statutory Audit
- Charity Commission Annual Return service
- Budgets and forecasts
- Fund based Income and Expenditure/ Profit and Loss statements
- Fund/ Grant specific SOFA reports
- Monthly/ Quarterly management accounts including analyses of Actual v Budget and Actual v Forecasts
- On-site bookkeeping services
- Payroll services
- Project based reporting
Contact us now to find out how we can provide you with a range of value added services.